MISSION STATEMENT FOR PDHCA
The Private Duty Homecare Association believes that all persons with needs should be able to live independently and safely at home for as long as possible with the assistance of qualified, accountable home care services.
GOALS FOR PDHCA
- Serve as the central resource and advocate for the private duty home care community.
- Meet the specific needs of its member organizations.
- Actively influence the legislative, judicial, and regulatory processes to positively impact private duty home care.
- Foster, develop, and promote high standards of client care through national accreditation and certification programs.
- Initiate, sponsor, and promote educational programs that focus on industry best practices
- Use an ongoing national campaign to educate consumers about the choices in private duty home care and potential funding mechanisms.
- Promote collaboration among national, state, and local organizations of similar mission and values